I need to just rant more. Obviously, I am not keeping up with my blogging very well, although my Twitter account is doing ok. Anyway, maybe the occasional asinine opinion piece will help me get back into the blogosphere somehow. Because I miss it. Truly, I do!
I’ve been noticing quite a few things about the world that really just rile me hard. So here is a list of thing that would happen if I owned the world:
If I owned the world:
- Kids under 12 would not be allowed to wear clothes they are not allowed to get dirty. Their ‘good’ clothes would be as affordable as second hand clothes.
- ‘Prorogue‘ would be delicious dipped in sour cream and sriracha.
- Most conferences would be un-
- Jane Siberry would come to Halifax more often.
- People would see debate for what it is, and get a life accordingly.
- Anonymity would be used to benefit humankind, rather than mere internet cowardice.
- Internet and Tech knowledge would be seen as ‘regular business’ rather than ‘something for techies to do.’
- Curiosity would trump complaining (yes, yes, I know that I am undermining everything I’m saying here).
- People would realize that I am actually a technophobe with a sense of responsibility.
That’s it for now. I don’t want to complain too much on this blog. Hopefully I’ll get around to putting out something useful and wise. Until then – what rules would you make if you owned the world?