The truth is that Walt may already have a job lined up, but by design or procrastination, I am offering my announcement a couple of weeks after all the hoopla. My blog can’t draw as much attention as most of the bloggers who already announced this, but maybe I can encourage another round of bloggers to go ahead and make the announcement.
Walt Crawford is looking for a job, with a fair set of expectations, and on a fairly reasonable time-line. What can I say to vouch for Walt?
- Well, I think he may be the smartest person in the biblioblogosphere.
- His CV is a book, and it includes citations for lots of books.
- He’s a seasoned and well-respected presenter.
- He’s is a dedicated professional, concerned with balance in libraries; techie without the spacesuit; luddite without being behind (well, not a luddite at all).
- He will find a job somewhere on his own schedule — it might as well be you!
So, go ask him if you are a good match for him!