I did a demonstration similar to this at the Canadian Association of Law Libraries conference in May. It’s just a neat little trick to demonstrate why “Doing the Math” is important when you are measuring success.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
My Big Day Down Town
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- art and design
- Blog Evaluation
- Change Management
- Community Development
- Customer Service
- Haskell Tutorial
- Information Policy
- Just For Fun
- Library School
- Local Engagement
- Professional Development
- search engines
- Video Blog
- Doing a 15 Minute Presentation in 10 Easy Steps
- How to Talk to an "Aspi" - Asperger's, Autism, Labels, Stereotypes and Strategies
- Ten Reasons Why 'Professional Librarian' is an Oxymoron
- Part I: Is There a Such Thing as Real World Haskell?
- Presenting Out of Your League? Try a Fishbowl!
- Architecture for Joomla -- Part One: The Parts
- Under the Hood of Web 2.0 : the top ten programming concepts for librarians to understand
- APIs: Who? What? Why? How?
- My Top-ten Library 2.0 "No-brainers" for Public Libraries
|Ryan Deschamps on Ten Reasons Why ‘Profess…|
|William on Ten Reasons Why ‘Profess…|
|Shawn Faison on Doing a 15 Minute Presentation…|
|100 Ways to Improve… on My Top-ten Library 2.0 “…|
|Facebook, une nécess… on Facebook and Rapport|